Featured Focus Areas:
- Treatment Patterns in Family Medicine: Clinical Perspectives on Incretin-Based Therapies in the Management of T2DM
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Tailoring Anticoagulation Therapy for Optimal Outcomes
- Acute Heart Failure: Current Best Practices, Ongoing Challenges, and Future Directions
- Decision Points in the Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Targeting B-Cell Lymphomas: The Latest Updates in Therapies, Practice Strategies, and Clinical Research
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Multiple Myeloma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Don't miss this 3-part series focused on shared decision making and patient-centered care in MS. Neurologists and other clinicians on the multidisciplinary MS care team have the opportunity to improve outcomes for patients with MS by supporting the tailored use of disease-modifying therapies and engaging patients more fully in their own care.