Featured Focus Areas:
- Evidence in Practice: Improving the Diagnosis and Management of Psoriatic Disease in Primary Care
- Patient-Centered Care in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Acute Heart Failure: Current Best Practices, Ongoing Challenges, and Future Directions
- Clinical Insights in Pediatrics: Improving Asthma Control by Optimizing Pharmacotherapy, Monitoring, and Patient Education
- Best Practices in the Use of Incretin-based Therapies in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes (AANP Program ID 16032139)
Visiting Faculty Grand Rounds
Would you like to schedule a "visiting faculty grand rounds" program at your medical center? Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Heart Failure, and Multiple Myeloma presentations are now available. To obtain additional information about hosting any of these programs at your facility, please click here to contact the Grand Rounds Coordinator. You will be contacted with more details.
Don't miss this 3-part series focused on shared decision making and patient-centered care in MS. Neurologists and other clinicians on the multidisciplinary MS care team have the opportunity to improve outcomes for patients with MS by supporting the tailored use of disease-modifying therapies and engaging patients more fully in their own care.